- Children aged one year and six months can start waiting.
- After filling in the child care service application form, parents can submit it to the kindergarten in-person or by mail.
- When submitting the application form, please also submit a copy of the child’s birth certificate, a copy of the child’s vaccination record card, a photo, and three stamped addressed envelopes.
- The school will notify parents of the interview arrangement by mail.
- After the interview, the school will notify parents of the admission result within two weeks. Parents of the admitted children must complete the registration procedures and pay the registration fee by the specified date.
- The child is officially admitted after receiving a proof of health from a registered medical practitioner.
- Please inquire with the school if non-Chinese speaking students need to apply for services.
The application form can be submitted to the school by mail or in-person
Application form submission time
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Arrangement for admission application of non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) Children
When interviewing non-Chinese speaking children, we can arrange interpretation and/or translation service for the applicants where necessary or allow parents and their children to be accompanied by a Chinese-speaking relative/friend to facilitate communication.
For enquiries, please contact our school at 2873 3026 or by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees for the 2022-23 school year
Tuition fee: $4,410 (per month)
Meals: $478 (per month)
Our school has already joined the Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme. The subsidy for each long whole-day place is $57,840.
Fees after deducting government subsidies
1) To be paid in 12 installments throughout the year.
2) Families with financial needs can apply for the “Kindergarten and Child Care Centre Fee Remission Scheme”
of the Student Finance Office of the Education Bureau.
3) No application Fee is needed.
- Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Class time: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Please refer to the school calendar for school holidays
One special childcare worker take care of six children with special educational needs, who are provided with individual counselling, lifestyle training and social learning, so they can grow happily with other children to achieve integrated education effectively. (Referrals for this service are made through the Central Referral System of the Social Welfare Department).
- Occasional Child Care Service
If parents or caregivers within the district cannot take care of their children (aged 2 to 6) due to emergencies or other commitments, to prevent leaving children unattended at home, they may call the school for registration to apply for the occasional child care serve. Two-hour, four-hour, six-hour, or full day service is provided. Please contact the school for details.
We provide extended hours service for parents or caregivers who cannot pick up their children on time occasionally due to sudden engagements or work. Please contact our school for details.
Relevant forms and information
Application Form (Application form can be submitted for children of at least 18 months old)
The School’s interview by the “Kindergarten and Primary School” section (「幼小學府」) of the Hong Kong Economic Journal